Our world is changing every day, but there are some things in life that should never change. We believe in doing things the cowboy way. Our word is our bond and our handshake is more binding than any contract. This is the KFS Culture.
[kuhl-cher] – noun:
behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular group.
- We believe the Golden Rule is Key to survival
- We believe anything worth doing is worth doing well
- We believe in doing what is right, even when no one is looking
- We believe the best things in life have nothing to do with money
- We believe our clients come first, not just when it is convenient
- We believe in not writing anything in this size print that we would not write in this size print
- We believe if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is
- We believe that just because there isn’t a law against it, it doesn’t mean it’s right
- We believe in doing what has to be done, when it has to be done
- We believe in faith, values, and traditions
- We believe not everything in life should be for sale, most especially integrity